Saturday, August 25, 2012

Yarn wrapped wine bottle

I have yet another pinterest project...Yarn wrapped wine bottles.  I used clear tacky glue to glue the yarn to the bottle, a friend of mine used Elmer's glue, and they both worked perfectly.  Gluing the yarn to the bottle was a little putzy and messy (I had glue stuck all over my fingers) but was pretty easy to do.  Here is the finished product.  



Here is a close up of the charm



The charm is from Fairy Tale Bead Treasures, I bought it at Hobby Lobby.  The twine and the corsage pin are both from close to my heart.  The grapevine that I have sticking out of the bottle I also bought at Hobby Lobby.  The yarn is the same yarn I used for my wrapped letter and it was also purchased at Hobby Lobby.  Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment